Mommy and Baby Bear

Mommy and Baby Bear

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Confessions...

I almost missed it again!! But here goes this week's confession:

I would love to have more children!

Call it baby fever, call it crazy, lol but I love being a mommy! Milo is such an awesome blessing in my life. Motherhood has totally exceeded all my expectations. I think I have said it before, but even my worst day is better than ok because of my son! I really enjoy coming up with fun activities and planning cool trips for us and there's nothing like just spending quality time with my little bambino :).
When the time is right, I know Milo will be a great big brother. How many siblings would I like him to have you ask? Well...don't tell anyone,but at least 3 more babies are hopefully in my future! We shall see how God works it out :)
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment