Mommy and Baby Bear

Mommy and Baby Bear

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Confessions

TGIF my dearest mod mommies and daddies! Before I close out another busy busy week, here goes this Friday's confession:

I browse/shop Target clearance as a stress reliever!

Of course, many of my close family and friends already know that  there is a red bullseye etched on my heart :). The stores are clean, the staff is friendly, they have Starbucks and Pizza Hut inside, and there's just somethng about those little red clearance tags that take me to my happy place :). I guess finding that "gott have it" shirt marked down to $6.98 and a bag of Ghiradelli chocolates for $1.48 brings zen and harmony to my sometimes hectic life :). What quirky things do you do to find serenity? Happy Friday!!

   

Can't wait for a weekend of snuggles and Seuss (Dr. Seuss that is) with my little one this weekend! Pics to follow soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment