Mommy and Baby Bear

Mommy and Baby Bear

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Confessions

It's our favorite day of the week Mod Mommies and Daddies!! I'm so looking forward of course to a weekend of nice weather and fun times with the fam. But before I kick off the weekend, here is this week's confession:

I second guess decisions way more now than before having a child!

Ok, so this is another tough thing to admit. I mean, I doubt anyone wants to admit that they sometimes are unsure, especially when it comes to parenting. For me , I think alot of it has to do with my line of work. I've worked with infants and toddlers for almost 9 years. At this point I should be some kind of birth-3 year old guru! Lol! But alas, I find myself sometimes wondering, "was that the right choice?", "did I do what's best for Milo?", "will this affect him in a positive way?". Now don't get  me wrong, I'm not a newfound worry wart or anything. But I have become way more conscious when it comes to decision making...which I guess isn't always a bad thing :). I am learning, however, that a parent's intuition is alive and well. It is something that surely exists, and I am working on becoming more confident in it! The things I am doing in my life at the moment, from my career to filtering relationships with people, will all work out in the end as long as I stay prayed up and continue to work on my parental confidence. What types of changes have you found in your life since bringing home your bundle of joy?

Happy weekend!
Mod Mommy Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment