Mommy and Baby Bear

Mommy and Baby Bear

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Making a difference...2 feet at a time!

Today my family and I went out to the mall to hang out for a few hours. I decided to go into Journeyz
Kidz to look for a couple new pairs of shoes for Milo. With the new season approaching, his little toesies are beginning to grow, once again! I came across the cutest pair of gray canvas shoes. I thought to myself "these would make awesome everyday shoes and the price isn't too bad either". I asked the sales woman for the size I needed, she smiled and scurried into the back to get the shoes. When she came back out, she shared some info with me that instantly made the shoes a must have! The shoes are called TOMS, and with every pair of their shoes that are sold, a pair is given to a child in need of shoes. How awesome is that??!! I was very happy to get two pairs of shoes for the price of one...One pair for my baby bear and a second for another mother's little blessing :)


Here is the website for the organization. I recommend everyone check it out and if you can purchase a pair or two for your little one.
One for One - Official Store - TOMS Shoes - A Pair of New Shoes is Given to a Child in Need With Every Pair Purchased - One for One - TOMS.com
I plan on getting another pair for my munchkin before summer officially hits! It's pretty amazing the many ways you can help others in need, just by doing a simple everyday things.

XOXO
Mod Mommy Mela



No comments:

Post a Comment