Mommy and Baby Bear

Mommy and Baby Bear

Saturday, March 3, 2012

How hot chocolate saved my life....

Hi my name is Jamillah and I am a chocoholic! Yes, I have a sweet tooth specifically for the smooth and silky treat :), but that's not necessarily a bad thing. My newest chocolate craving has been for dark chocolate. There's nothing like a sip of Dark Sensation hot cocoa to start the day or a mid day snack of dark chocolate covered almonds! Some of my favorite dark chocolate yummies are found at Trader Joes, World Market, and Target (of course)! I also learned this weekend that a little bit of dark chocolate can help with a cough. This little article talks about a few health benefits of dark chocolate, I encourage everyone to research about it :). You never know, there may be health benefits in your sweet indulgence too!  I think I'll go share a piece with baby bear now...

http://www.rd.com/health/3-health-benefits-of-dark-chocolate/




My fav way to start the day, Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment